Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friendship Abounds

I love the blossoms abound stamp set and although I don't use it a lot, I love the way it demonstrates two step stamping in all it's glory. So, today for our layout challenge, I thought I'd use this set in my demonstration card. Below you'll find the layout sketch:

And here's my example:

Supplies:
* Blossoms Abound Stamp Set.
* Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, & Pumpkin Pie Stamp pads.
* Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Cardstock.
* SAMJ, Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon & Sponges.
* Cuttlebug 'Swirls' embossing Folder & Sizzix Machine.

Good Luck and I hope you all have fun this week.

With regards to last weeks challenge, again I was shown some fantastic cards which were made by you all. Thank you for playing along, you all keep me inspired from week to week, and on the day's when I wonder if I'd be missed, you keep me blogging. As usual, if you'd like more information on any of the below cards or their artist, please click on the actual card picture and a hyperlink will take you through to their blog.

Leah:

Trish:

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

Such a pretty card, Nerine!

Jenny said...

That is a cool card :) the first time I saw that stamp set, it was purple, and even now I joke with my upline that it is a bunch of grapes! :)Looks much more like a flower in orange!

Unknown said...

Great layout this week. Love your example card.
Thanks.