Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Easter Bag

I'm so glad I've only got just over a week til I'm on holidays. I think the break from stamping and blogging is going to do me the world of good as I'm starting to lack enthusiasm with regards to stamping. That's not to say that I don't enjoy it, just that lately I seem to be doing nothing for myself.

The reason I'm telling you this is because once again I have a very quick and easy off the page creation to show you today. I obtained the template from the SU demonstrator website, printed it onto some DSP, cut out as directed and adhered together. Simple! I've used rub ons for the circle tag. This bag would be so cute filled with Easter eggs and given as an Easter gift.

Supplies:
* Spring Fling DSP.
* Certainly Celery Cardstock.
* Cherished Memories Rub Ons, White Organdy Ribbon (retired), Gold Cord (retired) & Crop-A-Dile.

3 comments:

JavaMel said...

Love the bag. Great gift idea. And sorry I've not been by your blog lately (I've been working my tail off). I love all the projects you've posted lately. They're all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Mel - SBS 27

Chrissie said...

Cute bag! I am having lots of fun making Easter boxes and bags!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous bag Nerine. Know the feeling about stamping for everyone but yourself - the break will do you good, recharge your batteries and find your mojo again.

:) Marcia