Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Artfully Asian

On the weekend I demonstrated a SU workshop to a group of ladies who are new to stamping. We created a scrapbook page as well as a quick and easy card made using supplies from my hoard of scraps. I'll show you the scrapbook page later in the week, but today I wanted to show you the easy and quick card we made. We specifically used scraps on the card as I think it's a great way to use up scrapbooking 'remnants', and as the ladies are scrapbookers, I think it's a great way to cross them to the 'dark' side...LOL!

The card above is one of the projects we made. I decided to use the Artfully Asian set again as I want to get as much use out of it before it retires. I've taken the colours not only out of my scrap pile but also from a Petal Prints card on Leah's Blog. I hope you like today's creation.

Supplies:
* Artfully Asian & Occasions Stamp Set.
* Chocolate Chip & Craft White Stamp Pads.
* Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Mellow Moss Cardstock.
* Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon. Soft Subtles and Earth Elements Stampin' Write Markers.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Ooooo... I love this card! I am going to miss this set!

Nicki said...

Gorgeous! Really elegant and I love the colours.

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!