Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Everything:


It's been a couple of nights since I stamped anything, so to get back into the 'zone' I played with this creation. I started it, knowing which colours I wanted to use, and knowing that I wanted the heart to be my main focus. Finally, I knew that I only wanted to use one stamp set to show how easy and affordable it is to make cards for any occasion with just a few colours and a stamp set. I hope you like tonight's card.

Supplies:
* Always Stamp Set.
* Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Cardstock.
* Soft Sky & Chocolate Chip Stamp Pads.
* White Gel Pen, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Antique Brass Hodge Podge and Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Nerine, this is just beautiful! This heart stamp doesn't need anything else, does it?

Tegan said...

love the colour combo! that set is beautiful and you have certainly done it justice :)

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Nerine, OMG, gorgeous. This stamp set just wows on its own but your effort has blown me away!

:) Marcia

Chrissie said...

I have to agree with everyone else... this card is absolutely fabulous!