Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beginner Challenge Thanks:

As promised, here are the little thank you's I've made all the participants of my beginner's Challenge that didn't receive a stamp set. There called 'pillow boxes' and are as simple to make as printing the template onto cardstock, cutting out, stamping, scoring and sticking together. To make the little leaves, I've used the 5-Petal Flower Punch.

I won't tell you what's inside, I'll keep that a secret, but I hope you all like them. For those of you that haven't received your thank you yet, keep an eye out as I'll be delivering them (or posting them to the girls in town) in the coming days.

Supplies:
* Polka Dot Background, In the Spotlight (Level 2 Hostess) Stamp Sets.
* Brocade Blue & So Saffron Ink Pads.
* Pool Party DSP (retired), So Saffron & Whisper White Cardstock.
* 5-Petal Flower Punch & Sticky Strip.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

So cute Nerine! Love the colours. Just drop mine into Paul at the Y when you're in town next. Easier than trying to catch me in the office!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for dropping mine off Nerine! It was lovely to open my letter box today! And your swaps are great!

Chrissie said...

I love them...very cute! Great colour combination!