As my customers live throughout Australia, this year, I've decided to run two Christmas Stamp Camps. One that will be run by me, in person in early November and the second, which will be run as a 'Stamps by Mail' for those who can't make it to the November class but would still like to make handmade Christmas Cards this year.
Here's how it works:
Stamps by Mail is going to run over 2 months starting 18th September 2008. The first month you will receive your stamp set (Peaceful Wishes) a stamp pad and the second month you will receive consumables and remaining stamp pads which will be mailed direct to you from the Stampin' Up! Warehouse. In addition to the basic Stamps by Mail kit, I'm also offering a Stamps by Mail Add on, for those wishing to make an extra 2 cards and add some extra bling to their creations.
You will also receive from me on or about the 18th October detailed and photographed instructions on how to make 3 different cards with the products you receive from this Christmas Stamps by Mail program (for those who don't have access to email, I can send you instructions via snail mail).
Here is the Stamp Set:
Peaceful Wishes Stamp set (set of 5 stamps)
Here's what you'll get:* Peaceful Wishes Stamp Set $45.95
* Old Olive $9.95, Chocolate Chip $9.95 and Whisper White (Craft) $13.95 Stamp Pads.
* Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper $11.95
* Cardstock & Embellishments which will be sent out by me, pre-cut and ready to use (please note, minimal trimming may be required) for the instructed projects.
* Step by step instructions with pictures to make 3 different cards.
* Postage $5.95 per month.
Cards by Mail Add On:
(an additional $15 per month):
* Encore Gold Stamp Pad $16.95
* Gold Embossing Powder $8.50
* Cardstock & Embellishments which will be sent out by me, pre-cut and ready to use (please note, minimal trimming may be required) for instructed 2 further projects incorporating add on products.
* Step by Step instructions to make a further 2 cards emailed or mailed directly to you.
The cost will be $60 per month (2 months subscription so in total it will cost $120) and can either be invoiced to you each month via paypal or you can contact me for credit card, cash or bank transfer payment options. All monies will be due to me the second Thursday of each month (Semptember & October) so that orders can be placed and will reach you approximately 1 week after your payment is received. Please note that orders shipping to rural Australia may take a little longer to reach you. ORDERS WILL NOT BE PLACED UNTIL EACH MONTH'S PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
For those wishing to purchase the add on portion, please be aware that the cost will be $75 spread over two months (September and October).
If you wish to register your interest in my Christmas Stamps by Mail program or have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you ASAP. Those who subscribe before the 11th September will also receive FREE instructions on how to make the 'perfect' Christmas gift bag to co-ordinate with your Christmas cards.
Last but not least, if you have any of the products above already, you can substitute items for others of an exact or lesser value - just let me know what you'd like.