Monday, August 11, 2008

And the Winner is...

Congratulations Shannon for winning my first ever Beginners Challenge with the above card, this is a wonderful card and I'm blown away that this was the FIRST card you've ever made by yourself outside of a home workshop. Well done, you've won yourself the Tart & Tangy stamp set, which I'll get to you this week.

I'm also so proud of you all. Not only was the standard exceptionally high, but this morning when I switched on my computer, the voting tally showed me that every single card had received at least one vote. How awesome is that!!!

I've also changed my mind (which I'm allowed to do because it's my blog...LOL) and I'm going to offer a runner-up prize to Kathryn for her wonderful card entry which came a very, very close second. Kathryn, I'll be sending you the retired Level 1 Hostess Set 'Reason to Smile'. I hope you like it.

I've decided to leave the voting table up for a day or so, so everyone can see how they went with their cards. Over the next day or so, I'd like to shed light on who created which card. If you do not wish me to reveal which card was yours, please let me know by email at jasner5@bigpond.net.au ASAP and I will keep your entry anonymous.

In preparation for my next beginners challenge, if anyone knows of a voting panel that doesn't reveal tallys except to the creator, please let me know so I can use it next time. I was unhappy with the blogger way of 'polling' from the beginning, but didn't know of an alternative.

Last but not least, for all those who haven't won a stamp set, I'll be sending you all a 'thank you' shortly, so please keep an eye on the postie in about a week.

Again, thank you everyone, entrants and voters alike, for making this my most successful challenge ever. Your all amazing and I'm grateful to you all for playing and having some fun along the way.

1 comment:

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Nerine
What a lovely surprise, being the runner up and even getting a prize and a lovely stamp set...your amazingly generous. I just like to participate in various challenge and thank you for this opportunity.