Monday, August 11, 2008

My Berry Bliss Brag Book:

During the past week while the voting on my Beginners Card Challenge was top priority, I kept myself busy making a few creations which I'll share with you over the coming posts. The first featured above, is a fold out brag book which is the project I'll be featuring at my September Technique Workshop.

I obtained the idea from Heather Summers a Canadian SU Demo, however, being in Australia, I had to modify her example to suit the Stampin' Up! products in Australia. The above is what I ended up with and I'm very happy with the results.

The ribbon slides off (to keep that 'perfect bow' perfect...lol) and the brag book folds out to reveal 3 inner compartments with slide out inserts. The brag book holds up to 15 photo's with no journaling, however this can be easily changed to display fewer photographs to incorporate journaling.

The supply list will be kept a secret as we will be making this project at my next Technique Workshop, to be held Friday 12th September 2008. Please email me at jasner5@bigpond.net.au if you'd like to attend to learn how to make this fabulous brag book - perfect for all those Nanna's, Poppy's and Great Aunts.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Very nice Nerine... so will I book my plane ticket to the territory so I can make one too? LOL...I wish!!