Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beginner's Challenge Entries:

First I'd like to thank everyone who took the time and made the effort to enter a card into my first (of many I hope) Beginners Challenges. You've all done exceptionally well, and I hope your all very proud of the creations you've made.

I'm proud to announce the entry with the most votes will receive the Tart & Tangy stamp set as a congratulations. I'm sure everyone has noticed how much this little set along with it's matching designer Series Paper - Summer Picnic, has featured in my Blog recently. However, for those that do not receive this one and only stamp set I'm offering, as always, every participant will receive a thank you gift from me for entering my competition.

Below I have posted all the cards I received for this competition. Each card has been given a number in an effort to keep voting unbiased. At the end of the voting time, I will reveal to everyone the names of those that created each card. If I could ask everyone to please vote for your favourite card in the voting panel off to the right of my blog, I'd appreciate it. Cards posted with an * are actually cards that Stampin' Up! Demo's have kindly contributed to my challenge. Although they can't be voted for, their creators will receive a thank you from me as well.

Finally, I am unable to shut of voting results until the end of the voting time as blogger does not allow this. So, whe you vote, you will see how each card is doing. In the event of a tied result, I'll seek out random.org for the ultimate prize winner.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jasner5@bigpond.net.au and I'll endeavour to answer your questions ASAP.

Until next time, happy voting.

No comments: