Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet As....

Even two weeks or so after receiving my new mini catty stash, I'm still having HEAPS of fun with this particular little set and DSP - to the point, I've not used all of my other new stuff yet that I added to that demonstrator order. So, since I've posted two creations in a row using this set, today I'm making it my mission to make something else to post later using a completely different set.

This card I made when I was playing around with a swap recently organised by my sister demo Mel. All the girls should have my creations by now (and if not, they should be very close) and although this isn't the card I sent exactly, I have used it as my basis for the swap cards. I hope the girls like it.

Supplies:
* Tart & Tangy and Kia Ora Stamp Sets.
* Summer Picnic DSP. Real Red, Basic Grey textured & normal and Whisper White Cardstock.
* Real Red Stamp Pad. Old Olive & Real Red Markers.
* 1/3/8" Circle Punch. Scallop Punch.
* Stampin' Dimensionals & SNAIL.

No comments: