Friday, July 25, 2008

Reminder:
Back to Basics Challenge:

Over the last few posts, I've been attempting to shed light on a few stampin basics I employ in my own card making. My main aim when doing this, was to not only make stamping less daunting to beginners, but to also show, that great cards don't have to be complicated, flashy or time consuming. I hope you've enjoyed what I've made, and it's given you inspiration to stamp, stamp, stamp.Moving on, I think it's time to have another challenge that goes right back to basics, and uses limited supplies.

This time round, I challenge you to make a card using only two colours plus a neutral. For those a little more adventurous, you are able to change the orientation of the layout if you wish.The prize this time around will be my favourite product from the new mini catalogue due out in August. As this catalogue is top secret until the 1st August, I can't tell you what my favourite item is, but can say that the new mini is absolutely AWESOME!!! Furthermore, as products from the new mini are available for viewing and purchase from the 1st August, entries for this competition will close on Saturday the 2nd August.

This time around, I'd also like my readers to vote for their favourite (the pressure of choosing between entries getting to much for my husband...LOL) card, and as such I'll pop up a voting panel on my blog from the 3rd August for 1 Week, after which, the winner will be announced.

No comments: