Down Line Promotion Gift:
Last week, I was so excited when I discovered that one of my down line had been promoted to Senior Associate. So, to celebrate the occasion, I decided to give her a gift...but, what do you give the down line who already has everything??? Well, I decided to make her a boxed letter set, so that she can write to her husband, who's currently away for work. The set holds 6 pieces of front page parchment, 6 pieces of second page parchment (which was blank), 6 envelopes and 6 stamped envelope seals. I'm very happy with the end results. I hope you like them too.
* Carte Postale Stamp Set & Art By Design (not seen).
* Vintage Violet Cardstock (I do so love it, and had to break into my hoard for this project), Artists Parchment - purchased from an art store in Sydney.
* Vintage Violet Stamp Pad.
* Cuttlebug 'Swirly' Embossing Folder.
* 1/3/8" Circle Punch.
* Very Vanilla Envelopes.
* Small box purchased from Spotlight.
8 years ago