Sunday, April 13, 2008

Floral Card Swap

Hello everyone,

Well, haven't I been slack!!! With Jason away at the moment, I've found that although I have heaps more time on my hands, having to do EVERYTHING leaves me exhausted of a night and too tiered to stamp...how ironic is that???

I'll post our creations from my Hostess Thank You party shortly...I promise, but in the interim, I thought it would be great fun to have a card swap where anyone can participate.

For those who haven't joined a card swap before, it's very easy. Basically, each individual participant creates exactly the same card for each other participant and then posts them out to the other participants by the due date. You will receive in return for your card, a different card from each of the other participants in the swap. Interested?

Well, if you are, please send me an email no later than 31st April 2008 at
www.jasner5@bigpond.net.au with your name and address (postal if you prefer) and I'll add you to my master list, which will have a maximum of 8 ladies. I'll then send out a list to all participants so that you can make your cards and post them to each other lady joining this swap.

If you don't think you can commit to making 8 whole cards and have them posted by the 30th June 2008, please don't play as it is disappointing to other participants when other's flake. Last but not least, if you haven't guessed, the theme will be 'floral' cards (something nice and easy to kick us off), and if you could please use any three Stampin Up products in/on your card.

No comments: