What a lovely time I had at my Hostess Thank You Party. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did, and over the next few day's I'll post what we made. Appologies for not putting out all the nibblies I had put together...they sat - forgotton in the fridge. At least I remembered the Champagne!!!
After everyone left, I had a friend stay for dinner and some stamping, and we made the above cute little bag-a-lope and mini gable box. I'm really happy with this great colour combination straight off the colour coach. Hope you like it too.
* Whisper White C6 Envelope, Whisper White Cardstock, Regal Rose Cardstock and Apricot Appeal Cardstock.
* Certianly Celery and Regal Rose Ink
* Water Colour Vine Stampin' Around Wheel. Terrific Tags (from last years catty...I know I was a little naughty using this obsolete set, but it's too fantastic to give up just yet)
* Soft Subtles Brads, Tag Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon and 3mm Hand Held Punch.
Mini Gable Box:
* SU Mini Gable Box Template
* Watercolour Vine and Bold Butterfly Stamp Sets
* Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White and Regal Rose Cardstock.
* Certianly Celery, Apricot Appeal, and stamp pads.
* SU Large Circle Punch, Sticky Strip and Soft Subtle Brad.