Sunday, April 13, 2008

Book Mark Butterflies:



How cute is this little bookmark? This was the second item we made at my Hostess Thank You Party earlier this month. I showed the girls the shaving cream technique - which I love and which smells great. It is a little messy, but I've definatly found that the more practice I have at this technique, the more contained my mess seems to be. This was a fun, and very useful little project that's leaving the book I'm currently reading smelling pretty good!

I've then stamped onto the dried shaving cream technique with the butterflies and coloured them in with SU markers. Once completely dry, I've then used Crystal Effects to give my little butterfly bodies a glossy, 3-D effect.

Supplies:

* Time Well Spent Level 3 Hostess Set.

* Close to Cocoa, Pretty In Pink and Whisper White Cardstock.

* Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink and Certianly Celery re-inkers & Markers. Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad.

* Soft Subtles Brads, Pink Gingham Ribbon.

* Miscellaneous Non SU supplies included Shaving Cream, LOTS of tissues and a paddle pop stick.

No comments: