Monday, February 25, 2008

Scrapcards 101:


I was once told that for every scrapbook page you do, you should always make a card with the left overs. Well, I've been working on Katherine's 2007 Anzac Day March and with the Poppy so prevelant in my mind, I decided I really wanted to make a card with it showing how stunning a simple scrapcard can be.

So, as this photo wasn't a left over, and not having a spectacular photo at hand, I searched the web and found a fantastic site called www.freefoto.com which allow's you to download their photo's for your use provided your not seeking monetary renumeration for their artwork. I printed it up onto photo paper and used it above.

As much as I love Stampin' Up! It was really nice to try to make a card without any stamped image on it at all. I hope you all like it too and enjoy making your scrap cards when you get a chance.

Supplies:
* Photo from www.freefoto.com.
* Kodak Photo Paper
* Canon Printer and Inks
* SU Basic Black and Real Red Cardstock.
* Red Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: