Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mel Hanlon's Card:

For those of you who know me well, you know how hard I find it to use colour...especially bold brights. So, this card from my sister stamper (we have the same SU upline) Mel Hanlon was an absolute delight to receive today. Not only is it made from colours I struggle to use, Mel's little fishy friends are just sooooo cute and are just perfect for the card!

Mel made this card for my Boy's Birthday Card competition which is posted earlier in my blog. Thank you so much Mel for finding the time to contribute to my little competition - I truely appreciate your effort.

Mel has her own blog to show case her wonderful creations. I've linked Mel's blog HERE, and it can also be found to the left of my blog postings under "Blogs I like to Visit".

Supplies:

* Fishy Friends & Simple Sayings II Stamp Sets.

* Green Galore, Real Red, Ballet Blue, Cool Carribean & Whisper White Cardstock.

* Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pens, 2-Way Glue Pen & Dazzling Diamonds.

No comments: