Friday, January 11, 2008

SALE-A-BRATION

As I discussed, for the month of January and February 2008, Stampin' Up! is offering 'SALE-A-BRATION'.

As previously promised, I intended to send out to all my customers a Sale-a-bration catalogue. Unfortunately, despite ordering them immediately on my return from holiday's, Stampin' Up! has run out of the catalogue and are awaiting more arrivals from the US.

So, as soon as I receive them, I'll pop the catalogue in the mail if I have your current address. In the interim, please follow the link HERE to the Stampin' Up! website so you can view the catalogue online.

Both Stampin' Up! and I extend our deepest apologies for the delay in supplying you all with this wonderful catalogue.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: