Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello All, I'm Finally Back!

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a Merry Christmas and a very happy begining to the new year!

I'm sure you've all guessed I've been flat out - especially since I have not posted since early December. I had every good intention of posting here prior to leaving the Territory, but I'm afraid I simply ran out of time - I know you'll all understand and forgive me!

So, where have I been, well, I've been travelling around visiting family in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Rockhampton, and, as we've driven the whole way, I've had barely enough time to catch breath, let alone post on my blogspot. On the bright side, I've managed to catch up with everyone now, so can again settle in to my normal routine and get back to Stampin'. I'd say I've missed it, but, being as addicted as I am, I packed a good stock of stamps, inks and cardstock to keep me busy and show off to my Mum...LOL!

Well, to kick off a new year, this month, is the start of Stampin' Up!s 'SALE-A-BRATION'. What does this mean for you? Well, for every $100 you spend on catalogue merchandise (excluding S&H), you'll receive a free stamp set from our special 'SALE-A-BRATION' catalogue. It's that simple! On top of that, if you decide to host a party, not only will your friends receive a free 'SALE-A-BRATION' stamp set for every $100 they spend, you also receive a free 'SALE-A-BRATION' stamp set for every $600 spent at your workshop in addition to your other Stampin' Up! hostess benefits!

Orders can be placed at a home workshop, as a customer order through me, at my monthly technique workshops, by phone, email or snail mail. I now also offer CREDIT CARD FACILITIES as well as accept cash, cheque, direct deposit or paypal - so shopping with me has become a whole lot easier.

For more information, feel free to contact me via email at www.jasner5@bigpond.net.au or telephone me on 0428 647 685. For my current customers, 'SALE-A-BRATION' catalogues will be mailed out to you shortly if I have your mailing details.

Again, wishing you all the very best for a happy and prosperous 2008!

No comments: