Wednesday, December 5, 2007

For Dad:With my Dad's birthday coming up on Friday, I thought it was well past time I made him a card to celebrate the occasion. I decided I just HAD to use my new background stamp, and the only even slightly masculine stamp set I owned - Lovely As A Tree. Then, as an afterthought, I decided to use the cracked glass technique on the tree picture to give the piece an antique look. After some playing, above is what I created. Happy Birthday Dad!

Supplies:
* Lovely As A Tree, Canvas, Sincere Salutations and Stamped From the Heart (not seen) stamp sets.
* Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and Naturals Ivory Card Stock.
* Versa Mark, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Ink
* Stampin' Pastels for the tree applied with Q-Tip and blender pen.
* Antique Brass Hodgepodge, Chocolate Grosgrain and Ivory Organdy ribbon.
* Clear Embossing Powder.

No comments: