Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Love Birds:Today I had two friends come over for lunch and some stamping. We had a great time and I thought I'd show the girls the 'shaving cream' technique. As I have a very limited amount of re-inkers at the moment, I used Vintage Violet and Pink Passion together. I then had an entire piece of A4 cardstock that had been 'marbled' with this technique and decided to step outside my comfort zone and add colours together that I normally wouldn't. I came up with the above. I hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Supplies:
* Fine Lace, Olive You, Stamped From the Heart (not seen) and Love It (hostess) stamp sets.
* Close to Cocoa Pink Passion, Vintage Violet and Chocolate Chip Inks.
* Pink Passion Pastel Chalk.
* Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Card Stock.
* Blender Pen.

No comments: