Friday, November 30, 2007

Bud Basics Card and Matching Gift Bag:

To celebrate the December 1st release of the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini, I made this cute little bag-a-lope and matching card. I really enjoyed making these and found the watercolouring quite relaxing to do and the colour combination simply fabulous.

I'm really looking forward to doing my watercolouring technique workshop in the new year where were going to be using the Watercolour Wonder Crayons along with Ink and Pencils. For those who are interested, I've now also updated my Technique Workshop Timetable and this can be found at the bottom of my blog.

Supplies:

* Bud Basics and Basic Outline Stamp Set and Stampin' Around Wheel.

* Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Cardstock.

* Chocolate Chip Ink.

* Rich Regals Watercolour Wonder Crayons (specifically Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Rose Red).

* Chocolate Grossgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Hodgepodge, Very Vanilla Envelope Bone Folder and SNAIL.

No comments: