Friday, November 30, 2007

Pick Me Up:

Hello everyone! Well, after a few day's of blogger problems, I'm finally able to post...YAY! Here's a little pick me up card that I made yesterday. I learned with this card however NOT to use black ink with either a blender pen or Aqua Painter as it turns purple. I've had to go over it with a blender pen and pastels...I'll know for next time, but I don't think it detracts from this card at all. Thanks for looking!

Supplies:

* Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories stamp sets.

* Sahara Sand, Ballet Blue, Whisper White Cardstock and Tickets and Tokens Simply Scrapin Pack.

* Chocolate Chip Ink. Rich Regals Water Colour Wonder Crayons and black Stampin' Pastel chalk.

* Bone Folder, Blender Pens, Aqua Painter, SNAIL and Stamp-a-ma-jig also used.

No comments: