Here's a card that I made today for a challenge. I was inspired by another blogger - Paper Delightz and, in fact, that was the challenge, to CASE one of Rose Ann's cards but change at least 2 things. I have decided to water colour however, using a wet paper water colouring technique rather than just use Classic Stampin Ink. I hope you like it.
* Both Way Blossoms and Blooming With Happiness Stamp Sets.
* Whisper White and Ballet Blue Card Stock with Pool Party 12x12.
* Rich Regals Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Ballet Blue Ink.
* White Grossgrain Ribbon and Water Spray Bottle.
Non Stampin' Up! Supplies:
* Creative Memories Circle and Oval Custom Cutting System & Blades.
* Unknown Brand of Scalloped Scissors.