Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Retiring List is HERE

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to tell you all that the 2008/2009 Australian SU Retiring list has now been released. You can find it HERE. As usual I'm despondent over what's retiring, and excited about the possibilities of what's going to replace these items in the new catalogue come 1st April, 2009.

If there's anything you want please be quick to either email me (jasner5@bigpond.net.au) or ring me 0428 647 685 your order as these items are available on a "While Stocks Last" basis. With up to 50% off selected merchandise, items are sure to go super quickly.

From tomorrow, I'll start showing you different creations using items from the retiring list so you can see them 'in action' and to give them a fitting farewell.

Until tomorrow,
Nerine

No comments: