Even though my daughter races Moto-X, I still believe she's quite the little lady and I wanted this page to reflect that. These photo's were taken when she moved to an actual race bike from a Pee Wee 50. This was her first race on that much faster (and noisier) bike.
As this page is one I've created for my own personal albums (well, actually I've made it for her album), I've used a combination of Stampin' Up! and Creative Memories products. I hope you like today's page.
* Big Deal Alphabet Stamp Set.
* Close to Cocoa Stamp Pad & Re-Inker.
* Pretties Kit & Antique Brass Hodge Podge.
* CM Wavy 12" Cutter. CM Papers (unknown from which pack).
* Sizzix & Lollipop Alphabet.