Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Virtual Night

This Saturday will be my first Virtual night of the year. I will be starting the event at 7.30pm Central Standard Time and have planned two projects. One will involve a technique while the other will be a 'theme' challenge. The projects will be posted an hour apart to allow time for those playing along on the night to complete their creations.

For those that can't play along on the night, there is no time limit to complete the two challenges/projects, however, for those that email to me or post their creations (and let me know) on their blog before Saturday 14th February 2009, they will go into a draw for some great blog candy. By notifying me of your creations (either by email or by posting on your own sites) I reserve the right to show and/or link your creations to this blog. This also allows me to keep track of who's in the draw for the offered blog candy. All credit will be given to each artist.

I hope you can all play along at some stage, and I look forward to seeing your wonderful card art.

No comments: