Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Make a Wish

Hello everyone. Well, it's Tuesday so it's time for another layout challenge and of course, to show you what some talented ladies created with last weeks design. I'm afraid I don't think I'm going to make too many friends this week with the layout challenge, just remember it is supposed to be a challenge and please, try not to be too angry with me. Here it is:

My inspiration for this card came from a similar one in the new US Stampin' Up! catalogue. The card I created however, is a little different in that I've added stitching to my design, changed the colours, used DSP and carried the pattern all the way across the card. Although I've used circles, for this layout, you can use ANY shape you wish. If your really adventurous, why not try using buttons, pretties or even rectangles of different sizes if you don't have any punches. Just remember to have fun!

Now, here's my example:

Supplies:
* So Many Sayings Stamp Set.
* Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White Cardstock. Summer Picnic DSP (Spring Mini).
* Pumpkin Pie Stamp Pad.
* Linen Thread, 1/3/8", 1/1/4" & 1" Circle Punches.

Now to what you've all been waiting for. Here are the layouts that some of you have made during the past week (the ones I know about anyway). Once again, to view more work or gain information from the artist, if they have a blog, a hyperlink will carry you through to that site if you click on the picture of their creation.

Sharon:

Tammy:

Kellie:

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I rather like this layout. Simple, sweet, clean...my favorite kind of card!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I do know what you mean about being isolated. But that's what blogland is for, I suppose! I look forward to getting to know you better! ;o)

Natasha said...

Well done girls!!
I like this layout Nerine. I should be able to play this week - assignment is done and I have 2 days a week home now just me and Miss L!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Nerine, I love this layout your card it fantastic.
Here's mine. http://stampinwithleah.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-boy-card.html

Thnaks