Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love You

Today I wanted to show you this cute little focal medallion made using a 2/3/4" square piece of cardstock and Stampin' Up!'s new Scallop Edge Punch. It's so easy and I'll be showing you how to make this for our February Virtual Stamping Night...so stay tuned for that!

To colour the main image, I've used Stampin' Write Markers, and I've placed this same image on the inside of the card to give the creation that little something extra since there's no other sentiment other than "Love You". I hope you like today's simple card.

Supplies:
* Carte Postale Stamp Set.
* Close to Cocoa & Very Vanilla Cardstock. Berry Bliss DSP.
* Close to Cocoa & Pretty in Pink Stampin Write Markers, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 1/1/4" & 1/3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Edge Punch and Cherished Memories Rub Ons.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Gee Nerine! You are SO clever! Very sweet

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Nicely done. I would love to give this a go but surprise surprise, might have to wait for that punch to come off back order! LOL!

:0 Marcia

Sharon said...

Love this card!

There is a challenge for you on my blog.

Kellie said...

Love the card, so pretty. I have a little photo challenge for you over at my blog, just for a little fun and a giggle :)