Well, it's Tuesday which means it's time for another layout challenge. I'm still keeping the layout's simple, but I have to admit, this layout is the next step up from what I have been posting lately. I hope you enjoy the layout, here it is:
Feel free to rotate any of the elements with the card as you see fit. You may also change the shape slightly if you wish. To show you what I mean, below is my example. Before you have a look, I'd like to apologise for two posts in a row using the same colour scheme. I made yesterdays and today's cards at the same time using scrap pieces of paper. I loved the idea of layering the hearts together like this, which I confess I gained from a swap my upline sent me a while back. Thank you Karen!
* Always (Spring Mini) & So Many Sayings Stamp Sets.
* Whisper White & Purely Pomegranate Cardstock.
* Purely Pomegranate Stamp Pad.
* Purely Pole granite Satin Ribbon (Spring Mini), Word Window Punch, Glue Dots (Mini) & Stampin' Dimensionals.
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Birds and Swirls).
And now to last weeks challenge. Below are a few cards I know about which were made by you...my readers. They are all fantastic and it's amazing to see the different types of cards you can make from one simple layout. For those wishing to know more about each card, simply click on the picture and a hyperlink will move you across to the artists blog if they have one.