Thursday, December 25, 2008

SUPER-Excited and HAD to Share

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful Christmas I've had. In addition to celebrating the season and spending time with my family at home, I also discovered that I'm going to be on holidays on the east coast the same time Cirque Du Soleil's 'Dralion' is on. So, guess what - I'M GOING TO SEE 'DRALION'. I purchased my tickets tonight and I'm dragging Jas along while Nanny and Poppy watch the kids. How wonderful is that!

Jas isn't as excited as I am about this - in fact, I don't think (correction..."I KNOW") he didn't even pause for a split second in his playing of the XBox when I was telling him all about it. So I just had to tell someone who'd care about how I feel about seeing Cirque Du Soleil because I'm just bubbling at the seams. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! I wish I could come along in your suitcase! We are planning on seeing one of the static Cirque shows in Las Vegas when we are there in May next year so we will have to compare notes.

Natasha said...

I'm so jealous!! Can I come too?

Anonymous said...

Nerine, I am green with envy. I would not be able to get my husband through the door! Lucky you!!