Sunday, December 7, 2008

Peace, Love, Joy:
Day 10: The Twelve Cards of Christmas.

For those of you who have been patiently waiting for the last 3 cards of my 12 Cards of Christmas, here's the card for day 10. I'm really happy with how this card turned out. I like it's simplicity and I'm glad that I managed to use up some scraps of DSP (Designer Series Paper) from another Christmas card I made last night. Although there's no bling as such on this card, I am happy with the subtlety of the wide Grosgrain ribbon.

Supplies:
* Lovely as a Tree and Occasional Greetings Stamp Sets.
* Old Olive & Ruby Red Stamp Pads.
* Ruby Red, Old Olive, Whisper White Cardstock. Holiday Harmony (Retired) and Ginger Blossom DSP (Designer Series Paper).
* Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, SAMJ & the Oval Creative Memories Cutting System.

No comments: