Friday, November 21, 2008

Virtual Stamping Night:
Project One & Day 3 of the Twelve Cards of Christmas.

Thank you everyone for joining me in my second, Virtual Stamping Night. We have about 20 ladies all stamping together tonight across the country, which for me is very exciting. I hope you like the projects I've planned for tonight, I've kept them very basic for beginner stampers, but this, of course can be built upon for the more advanced stamper. Remember though to try make each card within an hour.

Also, I'd like to take a moment to re-iterate that for those that have blogs, feel free to upload your creations if you'd like. For those that don't have blogs, again, if you'd like others to see your creations, please email me a photo of same to jasner5@bigpond.net.au making sure you leave return email details in the narrative. Uploading your card however is VOLUNTARY and please don't feel pressured into doing this.

Last but not least, I hope you all have FUN, FUN, FUN. On to the first project!!!

To get us warmed up, I thought I'd set a basic card sketch challenge. For those new to stamping, the idea of this challenge is to take the sketch and, using what ever products you wish, create a card that has the same layout as the sketch. It's a great starting point as it takes the guess work of 'where do I put what'.

Here is the sketch:

And here's my example:

Supplies:
* Carte Postale Stamp Set.
* Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate and Naturals Ivory Cardstock. Holiday Harmony DSP.
* Purely Pomegranate Stamp Pad.
* Gold Cord (unfortunately retired) & Stampin' Dimensionals.

Good Luck, have fun until 7.30pm CST when I'm back with project 2!

We have our first card finnished. Congrat's Mel for your wonderful card.



Here's Tammy's

Here's Karen's:

Here's Judith's:

I hope your all very proud of the cards you've created, these are just fantastic!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nerine,
Mine is on my blog
Mel