Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love, Peace & Joy:

Day 2: The Twelve Cards of Christmas

I saw this layout on another blog recently and thought I'd give it a go with my new punch. I've also used the remaining pieces of Rose Red and Certainly Celery DSP from yesterdays card but had trouble choosing the actual card colour. I've used watercolour wonder crayons and the aqua painters on watercolour paper for the main image and the ribbon is from the retired 'sweet shop' range from last years SU catty. I hope you like today's card.

Supplies:
* Loads of Love & Circle of Friendship Stamp Sets.
* Basic Black & Rose Red stamp pads.
* Basic Grey & Rose Red Cardstock. Watercolour Paper.
* Certainly Celery & Rose Red DSP.
* Sweet Shop Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Circle Punch & the soon to be released Square Scallop Punch.

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh nicely thrown in scallop punch! So many people forget about this set for christmas cards, great job!