Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Hello:
Day 8: The Twelve Cards of Christmas.

This card I made specifically so I could use SU buttons for the first time...YAY! I've taken the colours off the Dashing DSP - even though I haven't actually used any Designer Series Paper on this card. I just thought that Old Olive and Real Red went fabulously together and since I only have the Bold Brights buttons, the real red was a MUST. I had a lot of fun making this card. It is simple and best of all, quick to make. I've had to use a SAMJ to align all the tree's together as I'm not sure I could have 'free hand stamped' so straight. I hope you like this card.

Supplies:
* Loads of Love & Circle of Friendship Stamp Sets.
* Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock.
* Old Olive Stamp Pad.
* Bold Brights SU Buttons, Real Red Gingham Ribbon, Stampin Dimensional, Glue Dots, 1/1/4" & 1/3/8" Circle Punches.

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Yeah, like this one too. A good use of embellishments.

I know how disruptive husbands home (for whatever reason! LOL!) can be, especially when they are sick .... glad you got your space back.

:) Marcia

Tammy B said...

Love the buttons Nerine!