Friday, November 28, 2008

Be Merry:
Day 7: The Twelve Cards of Christmas.

For those that check my blog regularly, I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days. My husband's been home on sick leave and I'm sure you can all appreciate that he's disrupted my usual weekly routine :). He's back at work today however, so it gave me an opportunity to catch up on the last 2 days worth of posts, plus make another card today for you all.

This card some of you may recognise as I demonstrated it at a home workshop recently. Whenever I demonstrate at home workshops, I aim to make easy cards that everyone can do, but that still look (in my honest opinion) great. With this card, I specifically wanted to use some of the Holiday Harmony DSP. The technique we all used was sponging, which was done around the edge of the cardstock with the tree on it...although, unfortunately it's too subtle to be picked up in the above photograph.

Supplies:
* Lovely as a Tree & Warm Words Stamp Sets.
* River Rock, Naturals Ivory & Always Artichoke Cardstock. Holiday Harmony DSP.
* Always Artichoke & Purely Pomegranate Stamp Pads.
* SAMJ & Sponge.

No comments: