Thursday, November 13, 2008

Butterfly Birthday Wishes:

Today I thought I'd show you this card that was inspired by a magazine add for Wendy Irving Stamps. It's a really simple card to make, and is great for beginners to practice centering their images when using punches. Around the edge of the top and bottom piece of Whisper White, I've faux stitched to 'blend' the card together.

Supplies:
* Cause for Celebration Stamp Set (Level 2 Hostess set).
* Whisper White & Perfect Plum Cardstock.
* Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum & Certainly Celery Stamp Pad.
* Perfect Plum Marker & SAMJ. 1/3/8" Square Punch.

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

simple but so effective

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This card has a really clean look about it - the colours are awesome.
Great card!

:) Marcia

Sharon said...

I love this card Nerine. Often, simple is best, isn't it?

Chrissie said...

I have to agree with everyone else.. simply elegant! Love it!