Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's in the Box?

Hello everyone! Well, it's been a week since I posted anything here and your all probably wondering what happened to me. First my keyboard decided to die an agonising (and might I also add, very annoying) death, and then the family and I drove up to Darwin for a shopping trip for a few days. With both those two little things, a whole week has flown by.
So, to make amends for my absence, I've created this cute little 3x3 notecard set which is held within the above box. I hope you like it. The notecards themselves were incredibly easy to do as was the little box, but I have to confess, this project was very time consuming. I started it last night and it took the better part of 3 hours to complete. Now I know what I'm doing though, I'm sure the next one won't take nearly as long.
Anywho, here's the 6 little 3x3 love notes I created to pop into the box:

(apologies for the over exposed shot, this was the best I could take today, I seem to have the shakes again)
Supplies:
* Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Berry Bliss DSP.
* Occasional Greetings & Circle of Friendship Stamp Sets.
* 1/1/4 Square Punch, 1/3/8 Circle Punch, 1/1/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Punch.
* Sticky Strip, SNAIL & Stampin' Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

That is soooooo cute! I love to make little cards... they are just so quicka nd easy! And I love Berry Bliss DSP!

Karen Robinson said...

Hi Nerine, sorry I havn't poped in for a while, but as always your work is amazing! You've been a busy girl and have inspired me yet again! Keep up the great work, K x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is pretty, love this paper and you have made this look gorgeous.

:) Marcia

Sharon said...

Very cute Nerine! I bet a lot of the 3 hours was spent working out layouts for the cards. They are just gorgeous.