Tonight's card was made using the Big Bold Birthday set which is one of the stamp sets on sale. I LOVE this set and use it as often as I can when making birthday cards. It's quite versatile and can also be used for Christmas, congratulations and new years cards just to name a few. The cup cake icing stamp is also great for using as clouds as well. I'm really happy with how this card turned out, and if memory serves, I think it's the first time I've used blush blossom cardstock. I can easily see it becoming a favourite.
* Big Bold Birthday Stamp Set.
* Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa & Whisper White Cardstock.
* Blush Blossom & Close to Cocoa Stamp Pads.
* Slit Punch, Crop-a-dile, Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon & Stampin' Dimensionals.
* I was lazy and simply used kindy glitz for the glitter effect.
8 years ago