Saturday, September 13, 2008

SUPER-Stampers Virtual Stampin' Night
Project 3:


The last project of tonight is going to be a layout challenge. You can use anything you like to make your card, but please use the layout supplied (you can manipulate slightly but we must be able to see the main layout features). Remember, you have an hour, Good luck and have fun.


The Layout:


My Example:

With my example, I've used the corner rounder to scallop the bottom edge of the back sheet and have then used the crop-a-dile in an effort to try to make a 'lace' effect. I've also faux dry embossed the main image, and have only coloured in some of the flowers on the dress for a more subtle effect. The inspiration for this card has come from a lady by the name of Emily Giovanni. Her blog is DEFINATELY worth a look.

Supplies:
* Bloomin' with Happiness (retired Level 1 Hostess Set)
* River Rock, Soft Skies & Very Vanilla Cardstock.
* Basic Black, Soft Skies & River Rock Stamp Pad.
* Corner Rounder, Soft Skies Double Stitched Ribbon, Crop-a-dile & Sponge.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

All done Nerine.
Thanks so much for organising tonight - I have so much fun.
Sharon

emilymomto3boys said...

very pretty card! I'm glad I could inspire - thanks for linking to me!

Tammy B said...

It looks like it was a success - I hope you'll do something for us customers too!!! What a fantastic idea - we now have inspiration from three of you!