Saturday, September 13, 2008

SUPER-Stampers Virtual Stampin' Night
Project 2:

I hope your all having fun and are ready for the next challenge. This time, it's an off the page challenge. For those non or new stampers, an off the page project is simply something that's not a card or a scrapbook page. For this project, were making a gift bag out of 12x12 Designer Series Paper and a little cardstock - the idea for which, I obtained from my UStamp classes.

My Example:


Supplies:
* Enjoy the Moment Stamp Set
* Berry Bliss DSP, Pretty in Pink Cardstock.
* Close to Cocoa Stamp Pad.
* Crop-A-Dile & Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. Corner Rounder & Sponge.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi again,
Blogger is being very slow in loading the photo but I did complete the bag/box just before 9pm. It should be loaded on my blog shortly.
Sharon