Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Preparing for the Katherine Show

I don't know what I was thinking, but what ever it was...the glass must have been half full! I'll tell you why - with less than a week to go until all Katherine Show entries must be submitted, being the optimist I am several weeks ago, I've decided to enter five of my hand made creations into the craft section! There's only one...ok, five problems...I haven't started anything yet.

As if that wasn't stupid enough, I've also told the kids that they can enter two items each themselves, a card and a scrapbook page. So now, amongst my soon to be crafting chaos, I've also got to assist the three kids with their pieces. I'm so glad I work well under pressure!

So, in saying all of this, I might be a little slower to post new creations over the next week. Please be patient with me, I promise, once I've finished my show entries, I'll be back with a vengeance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am sure we can all wait, but hurry back! I cant wait to see your creations for the show!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Good luck Nerine, you can do it!