Having been away from my supplies for over a week, I wanted to get right back into things. I started by making a card for a friends challenge which I'll post tomorrow. Then I moved on to making a card trying to use up some of my scrappy pieces of paper. I've used a Level 1 Hostess set - Oh So Lovely, which was waiting for me on my return to Katherine. Keeping true to Nerine form, I haven't popped any salutation etc on the card as this allows me to have cards on hand for any occasion. It's just a simple thing to add salutations and greetings as I need them.
* Oh So Lovely Stamp Set - Level 1 Hostess Set.
* Very Vanilla, Textured Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal Cardstock. Water Colour Paper.
* Brown StazOn Ink.
* Soft Subtles and Bold Brights Water Colour Wonder Crayons. Aqua Painter.
* Soft Subtles Brads, Ivory Organdy Ribbon & Gold Cord (both of which have now retired...sigh!)
* Trimmer, SNAIL, Sticky Strip and the 3/16" Corner Rounder.