Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another Birthday Challenge:

For the past few weeks, I've been thinking it's high time for another blog challenge. So, here it is! With my birthday coming up shortly and the fact that I've decided to celebrate the occasion this year - I thought it would be nice to make a birthday card for a lady (30-40 years old) to celebrate my 31st!

The rules are as follows:

* To make a card for a female 30-40 years old using at least 3 Stampin' Up! products.
* To use at least 1 piece of ribbon.
* To use at least 1 SU paper punch.
* Once you've finished your card, if you could please send me an email at jasner5@bigpond.net.au with a jpeg photo of your card attached to the email. In the email, I'll also need to know what you've used to make your card (for an example of how to do this, just look at my blog creations).
* By sending me your creation, you agree to allow me to post your card on my blog, with full credit going to you (first name and last initial only).
* The competition closes at 5pm on Sunday the 15th June 2008. The entries will be judged at 8pm Sunday 15th June 2008 by my husband with the winner being announced on Monday 16th June2008.
* All decisions are final.
* Although anyone worldwide can play, only Australian residents are able to compete for the prize as I will be arranging delivery or postage at my own expense.
* Stampin' Up! demonstrators are also welcome to play however, will also be unable to compete for the prize.

The Prize:
* The winner will be able to select one of the following stamp sets.






Birthday Whimsy Sale-a-Bration Set.











Friendship Blooms Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set






Lots of Thoughts Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set
Keep a look out for a post tomorrow when I'll post my example. Until then, happy 'creating'.

No comments: