Finally, the count down is on and with only 22 hours left, the children and I are getting VERY excited about Jas coming home. Not because he's been away for weeks, but because he's bringing presents!!! Just kidding. We've all missed him like crazy, and over the weekend the kids each made him a card to welcome him back home.
Not wanting to be left out, last night I decided to make a card for him too and just had to use this set! The above is my second attempt as I wasn't happy with my first design. So, not being able to fix it, I started again and had lots of fun coming up with the above tonight. I also made use of some scrap pieces of retired 12x12 DSP which I can no longer use in demonstrations but won't waste.
* Boatloads of Love Stamp Set.
* Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Brocade Blue and Watercolour Cardstock. 12x12 Pool Party DSP (retired).
* StazOn Black, Brocade Blue Stamp Pads.
* Neutral, Rich Regal and Earth Elements Watercolour Wonder Crayons.
* Aqua Painter, Vintage Brads, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch and 2-Way Glue Pen.
* Miscellaneous Item was some cotton wool for the smoke.