Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh Dear...I've Been Tagged!!!

I've been trying to avoid the dreaded tag for a while now, but with three tags accumulated, I guess I should do something about it, and (sigh) I guess there's no time like the present! This isn't to say that I'm not greatful that the lovely ladies who tagged my blog look regularly enough to think of me...it's just (and I'm being brutally honest here), it does take away from stamping time...LOL!

The lovely ladies who tagged me are:

* Chrissie
* Sharon &
* Karen

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog (above).

• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
1. I have been very lucky and have lived in Australia, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
2. I ALWAYS rely on my gut not my head to make decisions for me.
3. I do believe in an after life and that our close relatives watch over us like guardian angels when they pass.
4. I do believe I married my soul mate and that we'll be together forever.
5. I don't eat meat on the bone or seafood.
6. I would love to write a best seller novel one day.
7. My current favourite TV show is 'Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares' as it always makes me feel better about my home and its (sometimes) less than perfect condition.

• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
1. Sorry Marcia
2. Sorry Kristy-Jane
3. Sorry Cav
That's all I've got (who haven't already tagged me or recently been tagged themselves) who I feel comfortable tagging.

• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: