Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sassfistocated:


Doesn't the fuzziness of this photo add to it's charm! I didn't intend to shake so much taking this picture, but this was the best of about 10 different shot's so sorry girls, I think that's as good as it's going to get. I also used Sassy Stems which is such a lovely set to use, as well as a greeting from one of the new catty set's.

The story behind this is the embossed zigzag cardstock in the background. I'd been eying off this piece of unusual cardstock, which had been sitting in the Tindal Craft Club's paper basket. As this basket's been at my house for several months now...with the cardstock on top teasing me as it were, I gave in and decided to use it in my card today. I have no idea where it came from originally, but really had some fun playing with it. Being red however gave me a few issues...we all know how timid I am about using colour - so this is definitely one out of the comfort zone.

Supplies:

* Sassy Stems & Occasional Greetings Stamp Sets.

* Night of Navy, Glorious Green, Whisper White and Watercolour Papers/Card Stock.

* StazOn Black, Water Colour Wonder Crayons (Bold Brights), Aqua Painter & Real Red Stamp Pad.

* Small Oval Punch.

* Miscellaneous Item was the corrugated cardstock. I have no idea where it was purchased from.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How lovely Nerine!
I'm surprised you were able to resist the call of the embossed cardstock so long.
Sharon

Leigh said...

I love this card Nerine. I've been eyeing off this set for ages now. Wonderful colours.