I completed this card last week as part of a card thing on SCS. We had to make a mother's day card using the faux linen technique. The idea of this challenge is to keep the card simple for all level of stampers to reproduce with ease. I love these colours together and, as you can see, can't get enough of my new set 'Occasional Greetings'. I hope you like it too!
* Artfully Asian & Occasional Greeting Stamp Sets.
* Rose Red, Barely Banana, Whisper White & Glossy White Cardstock.
* Basic Black & Certainly Celery Stamp Pads.
* Rose Red Marker, Stampin Pastels, Blender Pen & Brayer.
* Miscellaneous item was sand paper which I picked up from my local hardware store.