I made this card the other day and again was inspired by Amy (see below post). I've used a few more retiring items, Both Way Blossoms and Sweet Shop Ribbon. It turned out much better than I thought it would, but was definately time consuming. I chose the colour scheme from the ribbon. Hope you like it.
* Both Way Blossoms, Itty Bitty Backgrounds and Lot's of Thoughts.
* Certianly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White Cardstock.
* Certianly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Almost Amethyst Markers.
* Sweet Shop Ribbon Origionals, Antique Brass Hodge Podge, Slit Punch and Word Window Punch.
* CM Circle Cutting System.