Ok, I know it's only March, but, with all honesty as I have plans to send out handmade Christmas cards this year (I'm afraid no one got any cards last year), I figured I would try to do one Christmas card every week or two so that there's not a mad rush in November to make a bunch of beautiful Chrissy cards.
To kill several more birds with the same stone, I am desperately trying to use up my 07/08 catalogue retiring cardstock and DSP, make the most out of the retiring sets I have AND this card was made as part of another challenge I recently did. Thanks Amy Scheffer for your inspiration.
* Peaceful Wishes and Riviting Stamp Sets.
* True Thyme, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory and Reflections DSP.
* Choc Chip and Always Artichoke Markers.
* CM Circle Cut Out Templates & Round Punch.
* Stampin Dimensionals, Horizontal Slot Punch and Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.